All accounts come with the option of adding Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions 2002 to any of your domain names. To do this log into your control panel and go to account details where you will find a FrontPage activation section. Then all you have to do is select the domain you want to add the extensions to and then the user name password and then click the activation button. |
Publishing Your Web:
To publish your web site follow the instructions below:
1. Get an open connection to the Internet via your ISP.Please note you must not activate FrontPage extentions in a parent directory of a directory which already has FrontPage installed!
2. Open FrontPage from your Start menu.
3. Open you FrontPage web.
4. Click the FILE menu button, and choose 'Publish FrontPage Web'.
5. Enter your web address as http://yourname.com (no www.) and click OK
6. FrontPage will now contact the server.
7. Enter your username and Password
8. FrontPage will now publish your site to the web.
Přidat k oblíbeným
Tisknout tento odstavec