To add a redirect to your account follow these step by step instructions below:
1. Click on e-mail control and then on the redirect option for the domain you want to add the redirect for.
2. Click on add a redirect button.
3. Enter the alias for e-mail address ie nick is the alias for email@example.com.
4. In the redirect address field enter the address where you want all the mail for this new address to go. This can be an e-mail account on the server or any other on the entire Internet like a free account. Please note if you would like all e-mail for one domain to go to one address leave the alias field blank. For example if you did this firstname.lastname@example.org would go to one address.
To add multiple recipients, simply add your addresses seperated by commas, with NO spaces.
5. If you would like to set up an Auto-responder for your redirect, fill in the Subject and Message boxes. Leave them blank if you do not.
6. Click add redirect and your redirect will be added. Please note that once added it take up to 30 minutes for our servers to recognise your new redirect.