Domain Control allows you to add and remove A, CNAME and MX records. |
Click on the "Edit" button next to the domain that your wish to edit and choose one of the following to edit: Please note that all changes can take up to 24 hours to become live.
1. Click the ADD button under the MX record list
2. Enter in the MX hostname you wish to use and click Next Step
You can add multiple MX records by repeating the steps above.
SUB-DOMAINS, CNAME AND A RECORDS:
1. If you are pointing a sub-domain to a directory, make the directory using your FTP program
2. Click on the "Add Sub-Domain" button
3. Enter the sub-domain name that you want to add
4. Choose the type of sub-domain you want to add. You can choose either a Directory, CNAME record or A record.
5. Enter in the location of the sub-domain. For example: '/htdocs/somedir/' for a directory, '184.108.40.206' for an A record, or 'somehost.com' for a CNAME record.
6. Click Next Step to add the sub-domain